In today’s time, we keep all our important data, memories, contacts and everything else in our mobile phones as it’s always handy and easy to share however what if our phone gets stolen or data deleted accidentally? ah, this seems to be a horrible nightmare and most of the time we end up losing our important data. Here are some possible ways to recover your lost data.
Unlike Android, Apple backup iTunes and iCloud are not easily accessible however we do have some recovery tools available which have almost 100% success rate.
PhoneRescue is a data recovery tool for iOS and Android as well and supports all iOS device, windows and Mac systems. PhoneRescue presents a real-time view of your data and you can select files you want to recover to save your time and space. Before we go to process let us check the supported data formats:
App Data: App Documents, App Videos, App Audios, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachment, App Photos, Kik, Kik Attachment, Line, Line Attachment.
Personal Data: Log History, Contact details, Calendar, Messages, Message Attachments, Notes, Note Attachments, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks, Safari History, Voicemails.
Media Data: Photos, Photo Videos, Thumbnails, iBooks, Music, Videos, Playlists, Ringtones, Voice Memo, AudioBooks.
How to recover data from iPhone (iOS device)
1. Download PhoneRescue software and install it in your system. You need to buy the license first to use the software.
2. Open PhoneRescue software and connect your iOS device using the original Apple lightning cable.
3. Once you will connect your device you will see your device name at the bottom of the window and you can select the data you want to recover.
4. After that, an internal scanning process will automatically start and analyze all the deleted entry of your selected data type.
5. After the scanning process, all the lost and existing data of your device will be displayed in separate categories and you can select the data you want to recover either on your device or on the PC you are using.
And, and, and your data is restored. Though your data is recovered at a price of about $50 that is totally worth it. Additionally, if you are not satisfied with your recovered data PhoneRescue provides you with 60 days money back guarantee. Apart from that it is easy to use and recovers your data in just a few clicks. Although there are few more software available on the market, I found PhoneRescue a better option, you can do your own research and choose one for you. Cheers!!